[erlang-questions] Rebar dependency tracking

Dmitry Belyaev be.dmitry@REDACTED
Thu Nov 19 07:48:22 CET 2015

Applications in erlang represent a flat list, so there may be only one version of an application used in runtime. Rebar expects all your dependencies to reside  in the ≤top-directory≥/deps after rebar get-deps. The dependencies would use this exact folder to look for their own dependencies, so there would be no ./deps/*/deps directories.

--
Best wishes,
Dmitry Belyaev