[erlang-questions] Rebar dependency tracking

Constantine Povietkin povetkin.k@REDACTED
Wed Nov 18 18:22:14 CET 2015

Hi all!

I have an application that depends on other applications with its own
dependencies.

	/		\
	B		C
	/\
	C D

Rebar get-deps command fetches dependencies to the A deps folder. As a
result dependency B could not be compiled because of missing dependency.

I use rebar 2.5.0.

rebar.config:

{deps, [
    {C, ".*", {git, "git_path_to_dependecy", {tag, "v1.0.0"}}},
    {B, ".*", {git, "git_path_to_dependecy", {tag, "v1.0.0"}}},
]}.

What am I doing wrong? Or where can I read about dependency tracking
more detail?

Thanks in advance.