[erlang-questions] Decomposing Modules

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Fri Nov 13 00:44:56 CET 2015

I don't mind the scope of the module that you have there. It's
longish, but not unreadable.

I'd start by peeling apart the process concerns (state lifecycle and
interactions) with data structure related concerns. Data structure
here is not btw process state, but graph related operations.

That might be easier said than done in looking at the code - it's not
sure obvious where process ops and end and the others begin. I'd take
that step though for sure as it would clarify the concerns there quiet
a bit and should be fun. Life might go much easier with that one step.