[erlang-questions] Decomposing Modules

Judson Lester nyarly@REDACTED
Thu Nov 12 19:48:25 CET 2015

I suspect I'm not alone in having modules that grow to unwieldy sizes. I'm
starting to understand better general classes of module that make sense to
address, but I'm wondering if there's advice about particular features
within a module that suggest how to separate functions into smaller, more
module chunks.

My slowly developing intuition is that it has a lot to do with the
parameters of the functions, and I get the sense that there's a gap in my
understanding that'll make the decomposition easier. Maybe a refactoring of
those parameters that'll make the separation more obvious?

Judson