[erlang-questions] Test if function has been called

Paul Peregud paulperegud@REDACTED
Wed Nov 4 09:47:03 CET 2015

You can use tracing. Redbug from eper is pretty easy to use.
Documentation is in redbug.erl file.

https://github.com/massemanet/eper

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 11:38 PM, Constantine Povietkin
<povetkin.k@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know my question has been discussed _a lot of_ times, but I've no
> luck to find an answer.
>
> I've a gen_server based module that should call handlers with apply.
> Method that calls handlers should not return anything by design.
>
> What is(are) way(s) to test if function has been called.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> P.S. Links to tools/documentation are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Paul Peregud
+48602112091