[erlang-questions] erl_call + eunit: how to redirect eunit output to erl_call?

Tue Nov 3 12:50:33 CET 2015

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 10:40 PM, Marco Molteni <marco.molteni@REDACTED>
wrote:

> Or maybe another path to consider is not using erl_call at all and just
> using the VM, with a stripped-down environment like the SEE explained in
> Joe's second edition Programming Erlang...

I'd look at some tool in the vein of Rusty's sync:
https://github.com/rustyio/sync and add a hook to it. That way, you just
run a server continually and load code into it on the fly as you are
building it. You don't even have to prod it with something like erl_call if
this is what you do.

--
J.