[erlang-questions] Trying to understand the performance impact of binary:split/3

José Valim jose.valim@REDACTED
Wed May 20 13:31:44 CEST 2015

Most of the binary module is implemented as BIFs with the exception of
binary:split/3 and binary:replace/4. So binary:split/3 is indeed written in
pure Erlang although the matches are found with binary:matches/3 (which is
a BIF).

*José Valim*
www.plataformatec.com.br
Skype: jv.ptec