[erlang-questions] Trying to understand the performance impact of binary:split/3

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Wed May 20 13:29:07 CEST 2015

Well I'll be damned. I thought I read somewhere that binary module was
implemented in erlang (not bifs) which was why it was slow. I guess I never
checked. I take my statements back :)

Sergej

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 1:14 PM, José Valim <jose.valim@REDACTED