[erlang-questions] Reltool and escript

Judson Lester nyarly@REDACTED
Thu Mar 19 18:29:11 CET 2015

Maybe this is a weird thing to do, but I'm experimenting with the reltool
GUI, and running it from erl all the time was getting me down. So I wrote a
little escript for it:

main(_Args) ->
  {ok, Options} = file:consult("config.reltool"),
  reltool:start_link(Options).

Those commands exactly work fine in an erl session, but when I run the
escript, I get to a warning about various applications and their module
name collisions, and then

“scripts/reltool ” terminated by signal SIGSEGV (Address boundary error)

and then the script dies.

Is there, maybe, a %%! setting I need to make or something?

Judson