[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Mar 19 17:39:08 CET 2015

On 03/19/2015 05:10 PM, e@REDACTED wrote:
> besides that, we share code snippets here, from time to time.
>
> P.S. i would not be surprised you you use variable width too :)
> and blame someone else for the same 74-characters problem.
> in order to kill me, tell me your font is serif-type?

And there is absolutely nothing wrong about using a variable width for
code, just like there is nothing wrong about using it in emails.

There are millions of programmers in the world who use not only variable
width but also bold, italic and more (could call it "variable variable
width", and are perfectly happy with the result. Telling people that
what works perfectly fine for them is wrong is not going to convince
them to join your side.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu