[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Thu Mar 19 17:19:10 CET 2015

Le 19 mars 2015 à 17:10, e@REDACTED a écrit :

> in order to kill me, tell me your font is serif-type?

I don't know, given you participate to that thread I would expect that you also read it. Can't you see which type of font I use in the screenshots I linked of my mail clients?

How is the fact that any hand-wrapping will invariably conflict with some configurations of mail clients related to Peter's font of choice? And what's wrong with using a proportional font? Do you realise that most prose produced by humans isn't monospaced?