[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

e@REDACTED e@REDACTED
Thu Mar 19 17:10:52 CET 2015

On 03/19/2015 05:04 PM, Anthony Ramine wrote:
> Le 19 mars 2015 à 17:01, e@REDACTED a écrit :
>
>> hahaha!
>> you've just exposed yourself!
>> you are using a variable width font for e-mails?!
>> OMG!
>
> And what's wrong with that exactly?

allow me to quote the point which was already stated but
you have cut it off, for unknown reason.

 > In an attempt to kill the 74 line length nonsense I give you a bunch
 > of lines that are all 74 characters long. I have ordered the lines
 > by length :)
 > In relative terms the longest line, the 'W's is four times longer
 > than the shortest, the 'l's.

he is experiencing a problem (or at least he perceived it as a problem)
isn't it enough to consider a solution?

besides that, we share code snippets here, from time to time.

P.S. i would not be surprised you you use variable width too :)
and blame someone else for the same 74-characters problem.
in order to kill me, tell me your font is serif-type?