[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Mar 19 07:58:22 CET 2015

Greetings,

When advocating top posts as better than inline quotes, one reason
mentioned is that it is possible to use inline quotes to manipulate the
discussion whereas a top post will keep all quotes un-edited below.
Sounds logical.
The retort to this argument is that to prevent improper quotations no
quotes should be allowed.
I can not make the leap from, if keeping all text is better than editing
it, then the really large edit of removing all text is even better.

Someone care to explain the steps?

bengt