[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Peter Hickman peterhickman386@REDACTED
Sat Mar 14 17:50:45 CET 2015

Personally I would drop everything except the content policy. The content
policy is fine, the rest of the CoC is unnecessary. Lets have a content
policy and then discuss the why and hows of a "style guide".

But I believe that a style guide is completely unnecessary.

Line length, I don't care
Top posting/bottom posting, I don't care

But I do care if someone is going to try and impose them on me. This is the
sort of thing that always gets my back up.