[erlang-questions] Erlang 17.4 Issue regarding crypto

Jose Ruben de la Peña rdelapena@REDACTED
Thu Mar 5 17:09:00 CET 2015

Hello Guys.

with the update of Openssl to  1.0.2  its working.
thank you very much for your support.

$ openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.2 22 Jan 2015

my environment is:  Centos 4.5 (64 bits), yaws 1.98, erlang 17.4

// Regards

Jose Ruben de la Peña
rdelapena@REDACTED <mailto:rdelapena@REDACTED>