[erlang-questions] unexpected message {error, closed} on passive SSL socket

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Wed Mar 4 11:56:10 CET 2015

Here is some code to reproduce the issue.

https://github.com/benoitc/test_ssl

We get the {error, closed} from time to time in the worker:

https://github.com/benoitc/test_ssl/blob/master/apps/test_ssl/src/test_ssl_worker.erl#L34

Let me know if you need more tests.

- benoit