[erlang-questions] about rebar generated release 。Hint already use node name when I use 'gm_server start' startup

dsdds 1172693953@REDACTED
Thu Jun 25 17:25:41 CEST 2015

Hi, everybody.    First, Thank everyone  help.
    I am using cowboy and rebar building a webapplication,the application running in ubuntu-server. I am start by shell that is succeed. but I uisng the releases of the rebar generated , use the 'gm_server start'  is faild.
    oh,my god , excuse me, My broken English.
    I  modified name of node,but ,still appeared the problem
    This error message below。