[erlang-questions] HTTP client with sessions support

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Sat Jun 13 21:35:50 CEST 2015

Hi!

> Hi!
>
> I'm looking for a HTTP client with HTTP sessions support.
> That means it should store and properly use session cookies and follow
> redirects.

> 1. httpc - standard app, has cookies store, redirects. Main problem is
> that it uses heavyweight profiles to isolate sessions,
> So for each session I will need to create an atom (for name) and also a
> profile ETS table will be created.

Creating a name for the profile is not that heavy?! The ets-table is an
implementation detail not written in stone, it could use some other data
structure like a dict or something. Feel free make a PR, if you make a good
case it can be changed.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB

 [...]