[erlang-questions] Different behavior of the timer starting from command line or Erlang shell

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Sat Jun 13 20:47:08 CEST 2015

Greetings

According to the manual page for the timer module, apply-interval/4 is linked to a process
When that process dies the timer dies
Kill your shell and both will behave the same

Bengt

Sent from my iPhone