[erlang-questions] HTTP client with sessions support

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Fri Jun 12 04:38:16 CEST 2015

Mikl what is missing in the cookie implementation of hackney? There is a
new version coming next week so let's try to fix that... (any ticket is
welcome).

Loic, only the 303 case could work with POST, other cases are ignored in
hackney.

- benoît