[erlang-questions] Austin Erlang User Group Logo

Anthony Esposito tony.m.esposito@REDACTED
Fri Jun 5 14:47:18 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I am wrapping up a logo contest with 99designs.com and need some help
selecting a final design for the user group meetup here in Austin, TX. This
logo will be used on t-shirts and our website. Austin is famous for
Longhorn Bulls so I had the designer incorporate that into the logo ideas.
There is an option without it as well.

If you could please help me it would be of great assistance. Please look at
the variations and rate the one you like the best. Comments are optional
and you can vote for just one if you want.

http://99designs.com/logo-design/vote-75277d

This has been a really hard choice and I really need more opinions.

Thanks so much,
tony