[erlang-questions] eJabberd Loadbalancing

Danil Zagoskin z@REDACTED
Thu Jul 30 12:43:09 CEST 2015

Hi!

If you control the client's code, you may make use of XMPP see-other-host
error:
http://xmpp.org/rfcs/rfc6120.html#streams-error-conditions-see-other-host

With it you may make a server which would redirect connecting clients to
the proper server (if needed) just after client tells its JID.

Danil Zagoskin | z@REDACTED