[erlang-questions] Building a rpm from a relx release

Andre Graf andre.graf@REDACTED
Tue Jul 28 16:01:02 CEST 2015

We're currently using a patched version of node_package that uses rebar3
(and therefore relx) for generating the VerneMQ deb and rpm packages.

you can find it in
https://github.com/dergraf/node_package/tree/rebar3-support

Cheers,
Andre