[erlang-questions] running trace (or similar)

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Jul 21 16:19:49 CEST 2015

On 07/19/2015 08:37 PM, Kenneth Lakin wrote:
> I can't get fiar to build because of erlang.mk's insistence that
> warnings be treated as errors, so I can't help you with your *real*
> problem. (erlang.mk devs: Any chance that this, and erlang.mk's utter
> inability to build with parallel make will ever get fixed? :) )

About warnings as errors: this is a bug, it shouldn't be enabled for
deps. I have a local patch I need to push that fix it when the
dependency is an erlang.mk project. The option is automatically removed
from rebar projects when used as deps already.

About parallel make: it's complicated. There is some support for it
though, so if you run into issues I really need to know what they are.
Do open a ticket. There are a few things that aren't done in parallel
today, but will be improved as part of the work I am doing to support
Windows, mostly related to handling of dependencies.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu