[erlang-questions] Very slow download for otp 17.5 src

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Sat Jul 18 11:44:51 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 7:00 PM, Wes James wrote:
> I'm trying to download the 17.5 erlang sorce. wget says 4 days????
> Anyone else have the 17.5 source? I looked on erlang solutions, but
> I could only see 18 install packages.

https://github.com/erlang/otp/archive/OTP-17.5.6.2.tar.gz

kerl should use this as well, as it's broken since 17.0, because it
only sees what's been published as a full release with Windows
installer in erlang.org/download (by regex matching the dir listing).
That means, you cannot get 17.2 or any of the minor versions with kerl.