[erlang-questions] CORS Supporting Erlang HTTP Server

Kannan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Wed Jul 15 21:39:13 CEST 2015

Thanks Loic Hoguin, some where on the internet I found benchmark data.
Cowboy had better data against its other Erlang counterparts.

Since we are on a very tight timeline, would you recommend it for
production with very high user traffic?

Regards,
Theepan