[erlang-questions] Fwd: Automated Testing Tools in Erlang

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Wed Jul 15 20:54:28 CEST 2015

Have you had a look at the Common Test system that comes with Erlang?

While it is not overtly BDD, the way you write tests are for the positive
case, going with the usual "let it crash" philosophy, meaning the test
failed if it crashed. This makes writing tests in a BDD fashion almost
superfluous.

/Robby