[erlang-questions] is there rr() finctionality outside of shell?

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Thu Jul 2 12:14:00 CEST 2015

Here’s a partial from a failed trace (gist thought the full file was too big):

https://gist.github.com/uwiger/48673e05af3085cbc863

The lines that look like:
    Nodes = [{"7096",locks_1@REDACTED}]

map pid ‘prefixes’ (as in <7096.79.0>) to nodes in order to facilitate reading.

The leading numbers (all zeroes in this extract) correspond to milliseconds after trace start.

BR,
Ulf W

> On 02 Jul 2015, at 11:25, Motiejus Jakštys <desired.mta@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Ulf Wiger <ulf@REDACTED> wrote:
>> I have made some wrappers around ttb and io_lib_pretty in the locks
>> application.
>>
>> ... snip ...
>>
>> Wading through reams of trace output is still boring, but at least much more
>> accessible this way.
>
> Do you have an example 5-node netsplit trace from a failed test we
> could take a look at?
>
> Motiejus

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com