[erlang-questions] Using processes to implement business logic

Camille Troillard lists@REDACTED
Fri Jan 30 14:16:24 CET 2015

Hi Imants,

gen_server also has the timeout mechanism.

I am not against using TTL for my processes, I just don’t know if this is the right choice for my particular problem. I would say intuitively that it is too fine grained to keep a specific timeout for each business entity in existence, when they are modelled after processes.

Cam