[erlang-questions] framework for a ecommerce shop

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Wed Jan 28 18:15:40 CET 2015

Further, if you're interested in the Nitrogen route, I'll be releasing
a payment framework for Nitrogen soonish (currently supporting Stripe,
Paypal, and Authorize.net, but expandable). I'd be happy to give you
access to the repo, if you shoot me a message off-list. It needs a
fair bit of cleaning up and refactoring before open-sourcing, but it
does work, and has been working in production for about 2 years.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Daniel Hallin Widgren
<daniel.widgren@REDACTED> wrote:
> Nitrogen is a great tool to make a ecommerce shop. There is an example at
> erlang factory 2009 in London. That is made with nitrogen.
>
> Den 28 jan 2015 17:51 skrev "e@REDACTED" <e@REDACTED>:
>
>> On 01/28/2015 05:47 PM, Roelof Wobben wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Can any recommend a good framework for a ecommerce shop I want to make
>>> later on when I more familiair with Erlang.
>>

>> as a person who dealt with all sorts of frameworks for more than 10 years,
>> i strongly recommend you the VOID framework.
>>

>>> I already tried ChicagoBoss but for some reason I cannot start a project.
>>>
>>> I have heard of Phoenix but that seems to be for elixer
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Roelof

Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems