[erlang-questions] [ANN] OSCON 2015 Call for Speakers July 20–24, 2015 - Portland, OR

Bruce Yinhe community-manager@REDACTED
Wed Jan 28 15:21:21 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that OSCON 2015 (O'Reilly Open Source Convention)
submission deadline is on Monday Feb 2nd. It is a great place for some
Erlang talks.

For more info and to submit talks, visit:
http://www.oscon.com/open-source-2015/public/cfp/360

Cheers,

Bruce

OSCON 2015 CALL FOR SPEAKERS

Call closes *11:59pm 02/02/2015 PST*.

Submit a proposal

OSCON 2015 will celebrate, explain, and demonstrate the power of open
source technologies from the inception of languages and frameworks up
through their use in the enterprise. We invite you join us as we bring
together a large community of contributors, learners, and leveragers.

Please submit original session and tutorial ideas that share your
technology passions. Proposals should include as much detail about the
topic and format for the presentation as possible. Detail matters; vague
proposals face an uphill climb.

If you are one or more of the following, we invite you to submit a proposal
to lead sessions and/or tutorials at OSCON 2015:

   - Developer or programmer
   - Systems administrator
   - Hacker or geek
   - Enterprise developer or manager
   - IT manager, CxO, or entrepreneur
   - Trainer or educator
   - User experience designer
   - Open source enthusiast or activist

In the past, OSCON’s amazing talks have been grouped by programming
verticals. However, as open source now resides from the bottom to the very
top of the programming stack, we’re evolving the way we organize the
stories. All the technology you love will still be represented at the
event, but we’re grouping sessions in a more holistic way to help you
discover, consider, and solve groups of critical problems.

More info at http://www.oscon.com/open-source-2015/public/cfp/360

--
Bruce Yinhe
Erlang Community Manager