[erlang-questions] Erlang Developer Opportunity (competitive salary with stock options)
Mon Jan 26 17:36:45 CET 2015
We are looking for talented Erlang developers to join our team in our
vibrant riverside workspace. Competitive salary with stock options offered.
Who we are and what are we doing?
This is a great opportunity to work within a London based FinTech company
looking to innovate within the financial services sector and offer a smart
company expense solution. We have an ethical approach, we don’t make money
off of people needing money or have anything to do with loans (like the
companies you read about in the paper). Put simply we save companies time
and money while helping them stay on budget and keep control on outgoings.
This is a huge sector primarily run by dinosaurs using outdated approaches
– it’s in massive need of change. We’re tackling the problem head on by
updating and improving the process using the latest technology and
sprinkling of creativity. We’re creating a service to revolutionise our
target market – providing a simple, intuitive service with unique
We have numerous partnerships with financial product and service companies.
Many of which you will know.
* You will work alongside the existing team to help build and improve our
core transaction and backend systems.
* You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team including an
Erlang veteran with 18 years experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Is proficient in Erlang and knows how to write reliable code with
automated tests using eunit and quickcheck.
* Helpful but not essential: Databases (PostgreSQL), IOS programming using
* Is security conscious.
* Appreciates modern agile development.
* Someone who is willing to take direction but not be afraid to make
* Organised, can meet targets and communicate well.
* Creative and willing to learn.
* Driven, reliable, works well with others and alone.
* Can travel to Central London area.
To be a part of an core team with generous stock options offering both a
fulfilling role and potential for large financial reward as the company
grows. We have a big vision and ambitions for our company and team.
Finally, we’re a friendly, easy going company who look to create a
challenging but enjoyable and rewarding work environment.
If you think you’ll be a good addition to our team and want to explore this
opportunity then please send CV’s and covering letter to jobs@REDACTED
more info at www.expend.io/jobs
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions