[erlang-questions] Garbage Collection, BEAM memory and Erlang memory

Sergej Jurecko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Thu Jan 22 19:14:54 CET 2015

How about regular respawning of processes? Sockets can easily be transfered to new processes. I’m not sure how difficult that would be to achieve with cowboy however.

Sergej