[erlang-questions] inets/httpc bad match issue for 2 post requests

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Thu Jan 15 22:05:36 CET 2015

httpc has some heisenbugs which I wish I had time to examine and try to
fix.  The fact that a debug print statement makes the problem goes away
suggests it's a race condition of some kind.  The smart money is on trying
to use either hackney (https://github.com/benoitc/hackney) or one of the
lhttpc forks (https://github.com/Cloven/lhttpc).

F.