[erlang-questions] Windows compiled Jiffy library

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Tue Jan 13 21:14:54 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 6:01 PM, jim rosenblum wrote:
> Anyone have a version of Jiffy that they have compiled for windows 7
> 64 bit and / or Windows 8 64 bit? Alternatively, good instructions
> on how to do it...

I don't have access to a Windows env, but from what I can see in the
jiffy repo, it should build out of the box on Windows via rebar. That
is, if the C code is not incompatible with msvc. If it is, and there's
a requirement for gcc or clang, it's possible to modify rebar.config
accordingly.

So, assuming you're in a command prompt with the msvc toolchain in
%PATH%, have you tried 'rebar compile'?