[erlang-questions] Trouble with JInterface

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Tue Jan 13 16:01:00 CET 2015

Hi Jim!

Does this happen every time, for all mailboxes?

Did you try to trace the Java code, to see if there is more information to
get?
Use -DOtpConnection.trace=3 and you will get all the activity on the
connection from the Java side (it's global, so it will be for _everything_,
you might want to try starting with a value of 1 at first and increase if
it's not enough).

regards,
Vlad