[erlang-questions] DTLS/SRTP for WebRTC

Antoine Koener antoine.koener@REDACTED
Mon Jan 12 09:05:58 CET 2015

Maybe, if you don't know about this project, you should have a look to:
https://code.google.com/p/telepresence/

http://conf-call.org which is an open source realtime video multiplexer
using webrtc and is compatible with any sip client,

The build instructions is located at
http://conf-call.org/technical-guide.pdf?svn=2

I've successfully built it and tested it, but I've didn't made any real
benchmarks for now...