[erlang-questions] mochiweb vs. cowboy for websocket serevr

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sun Jan 11 12:34:08 CET 2015

Hi,
forgot to say. the table should indicate from which version the rfc is handle.

BTW it is a lack in Erlang OTP documentation : from which version a module/function is available ?
this would help to define the minimal erts/otp version, i.e minimal erl version a project needs.

a powerfull skill of eclipse when developping an Android app is to maintain autmatically the API version in the manifest, automagically, from class/method use. (Kostis, this could be a dialyzer killer feature  :-)   ....)

« Envoyé depuis mon mobile » Eric