[erlang-questions] Garbage Collection, BEAM memory and Erlang memory

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Feb 26 11:17:46 CET 2015

He makes a good point, you are using hibernate yes, but that doesn't
hibernate SSL processes themselves. With hibernate_after the SSL
processes would hibernate too.

Not sure if that would solve anything though, and SSL can probably be
made more stable without the need to hibernate, which has a cost on its own.

On 02/26/2015 09:13 AM, Roberto Ostinelli wrote:
> I'm using the regular hibernate. Even so, the issue here is not only ram consumption, rather the inconsistency - going up and down, spikes, etc - that are not seen on the same system running without SSL.
>
> Thanks,
> r.
>

>> On 25/feb/2015, at 20:28, Erik Søe Sørensen <eriksoe@REDACTED> wrote:
>>
>> Are you using the 'hibernate_after' ssl option? It made quite a difference in our application.

Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu