[erlang-questions] Force re-resolve of DNS

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Feb 25 16:56:02 CET 2015

The ELB *will* need prewarming, otherwise, only a long sustained period of
activity will force it to auto-scale up. I'm not sure what the exact time
duration is, but it's far from instantaneous. ELBs can auto-scale to dozens
of nodes per AZ but it's usually easier to just try and open a support
ticket, ask for prewarming along with the load (or concurrent connections)
you expect to need to handle, and their team will help scale it up.