[erlang-questions] your first choice?

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Mon Feb 23 01:55:33 CET 2015

On 21/02/2015, at 2:37 am, David Welton <davidnwelton@REDACTED> wrote:

>> Never pick a "framework", since they always limit you in the long run. If I
>> *had* to, I would research nitrogen or n2o.

A framework has technical merits, flaws, and limitations.
It also has a community of people who (puts on cynic's hat)
have a strong self-interest in seeing other people succeed
with it in order to validate their self-investment in it.

So it's not just what _you_ can do in a framework,
it's what you can be _helped_ to do by the proponents of it.
(And with some frameworks, it's what you can stealXXXXXcopy.)