[erlang-questions] [ANNOUNCE] Zotonic release 0.12.4

lloyd@REDACTED lloyd@REDACTED
Sat Feb 21 00:18:27 CET 2015

Congrats, Mark!

LRP

-----Original Message-----
From: "Marc Worrell" <marc@REDACTED>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 6:14pm
To: "Erlang Questions" <erlang-questions@REDACTED>
Subject: [erlang-questions] [ANNOUNCE] Zotonic release 0.12.4

Hi,
Zotonic is the open source, web framework and content management system, built with Erlang. It is flexible, extensible and designed to support dynamic, interactive websites and mobile solutions. - See more at: [ http://zotonic.com/ ]( http://zotonic.com/ )
We have just released Zotonic 0.12.4.
The highlights of this release include two new modules for integrating with LinkedIn and Instagram.
Furthermore there are improvements to the CSV import module and many additions to the documentation.

Complete release notes are at:
[ http://zotonic.com/docs/latest/dev/releasenotes/rel_0.12.4.html ]( http://zotonic.com/docs/latest/dev/releasenotes/rel_0.12.4.html )
Depending on the progress of some lower-level changes we might rename the 0.13 release to 1.0…
I will publish more information on our plans later.
Kind Regards.

Marc Worrell
PS. Check also the earlier releases, which we tagged quite silently.
0.12.3:
• Fix of the twerl git url in rebar.config.lock
• New z_stdlib, fixing issues with url metadata extraction
• Sanitization of oembed content
• Addition of Font Awesome 4
• Extended Zotonic logo font
[ http://zotonic.com/docs/latest/dev/releasenotes/rel_0.12.3.html ]( http://zotonic.com/docs/latest/dev/releasenotes/rel_0.12.3.html )

0.12.2:• Addition of new notifications for importing media. • Authentication using mod_twitter and mod_facebook is now via a popup window • mod_twitter can now follow keywords and multiple users • New admin menu item Auth -> App Keys & Authentication Services
[ http://zotonic.com/docs/latest/dev/releasenotes/rel_0.12.2.html ]( http://zotonic.com/docs/latest/dev/releasenotes/rel_0.12.2.html )