[erlang-questions] Process scope variable

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Fri Feb 20 13:46:15 CET 2015

Le 20 févr. 2015 à 12:44, Imants Cekusins <imantc@REDACTED> a écrit :

>> Did it never occur to you that maybe your code is just badly organised?
>
> it may be. but this is another topic. let's not discuss it here, please.
>
> I do not impose this approach. some however may find it useful.

It is very on topic, we are discussing a feature that you think would be useful based on how your current code is.

You could wish for a pair of iron gloves while wielding a naked blade, or you could just wield a proper sword.