[erlang-questions] Process scope variable

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Thu Feb 19 14:18:41 CET 2015

Le 19 févr. 2015 à 14:12, Imants Cekusins <imantc@REDACTED> a écrit :

>> instead of State you have Pid
>
> a fun can return just what it did, without
> {Return, State}
>
> so no more
> S1 = a(State),
> S2 = b(S1)
>
> simply
> a(Pid)
> b(Pid)
>

> also, given simplified standard signatures, I do not need to navigate
> the full spagetti path to check & recheck if I call a fun correctly.
>
> refactoring will take me at least 50% less time.

If you don't want to post the actual code where you think you need this, I don't see why that conversation should continue. We kept telling you to post the code to see what the hell you are talking about but you refuse to do so.

I would hate refactoring such code where I have no idea what will be used where.

I also don't see why you would reply to me in French.