[erlang-questions] [ANN] TryErl: run Erlang code online

Vladimir Dronnikov dronnikov@REDACTED
Wed Feb 11 14:10:48 CET 2015

```
% -*- coding: utf8 -*-
-module(bomb).
-export([loop/0, main/0]).
-import(lists, [map/2]).
-import(pg2, [pid/0, join/2, get_members/1]).

loop() ->
  join(forks, pid()),

  receive
    _ -> spawn(bomb, loop, []),
         loop()
  end.

main(_) ->
  spawn(bomb, loop, []),

  case get_members(forks) of
    [Pid|Pids] -> map(fun(P) -> P ! 1 end, [Pid|Pids]);
    _ -> error
  end,
  main(1).

main() -> main(0).
```
exposes some internal guts to the browser ;) Please check if it's harmless.
Good resource. Thank you.
--V