[erlang-questions] Updating external references in Erlang docs

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Mon Feb 9 16:26:49 CET 2015

If Erlang still runs on Windows 95 or 98 (or ME, ick), then that note
is still important, since it's how you differentiate between that
heritage and the NT one. If not, then I guess it should be dropped.

The Unix one should probably be updated to compare a more-recent
Solaris (11, apparently?) vs. OSX vs. Linux.