[erlang-questions] Typos in 'getting_started-5.4'

Derek Brown derek@REDACTED
Thu Feb 5 16:53:38 CET 2015

Ted was referring to the pdf version of Getting Started, at
http://www.erlang.org/download/getting_started-5.4.pdf

That timestamp on that file is 2004, though, so is out of date with
relation to the current HTML guide:
http://www.erlang.org/doc/getting_started/intro.html

I submitted a PR for a number of the issues that do appear in the current
docs.

Derek