[erlang-questions] tidier

Dror Mein drormein@REDACTED
Tue Feb 3 08:04:05 CET 2015

I went over the presentation a while ago, and forgot about it. Three weeks ago I came across it once again in the abstract of an erlang factory presentation, and thought, let's see what I remember...
Ever since, I've been using examples on how to clean up my code daily. It's open in a browser tab all the time, and I've linked it to others, to explain stuff.
This love letter is not just a recommendation to all who speak erlang to use it whenever possible. It is also a plea: could someone please find me the source code to the application? the link is broken. Besides the thrill of seeing an erl_crash live online and not just in my computer, I'm heartbroken.
Anyone?

     On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 1:26 PM, Tuncer Ayaz <tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED> wrote:

 On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Dror Mein wrote:
> does anyone know where to find the tidier application? there is a
> link to a webpage that i get and erl_error from.

http://tidier.softlab.ntua.gr/

Looks like it fails to find erlyweb:out and therefore doesn't load.

Kostis?