[erlang-questions] State Management Problem

aman mangal mangalaman93@REDACTED
Mon Dec 21 14:11:59 CET 2015

I think I see your point. I will definitely think about it using all the
knowledge that I have. Databases do solve the problem but I think that for
real time applications, going to a database would be slow. The part to
think about for me, would be to come up with a useful API. Thanks for your
inputs.

Aman