[erlang-questions] Know if running in CT

Roberto Ostinelli roberto.ostinelli@REDACTED
Thu Dec 10 19:16:48 CET 2015

I need to ensure that a disconnected ct slave node waits until it is connected to the main ct node to send a message back to the process running the test. Otherwise this message gets lost and the test does not pass.

No need to get too much in the details here, but believe me I've tried all possible options.

Thank you for your inputs :)